Online Visual Collaboration workshop
This hands-on workshop will give you the tools and the confidence to turn meeting attendees into participants.
It’s possible to create inspiring meetings, learning environments, team and individual coaching sessions via video sessions. We are already quite used to digital conferencing, but it can be boring and tedious. It is possible to facilitate an energetic and visual meeting that produces the results you want. In this course you will get access to over 20 visual interactive exercises that you can use to facilitate a meeting or in your trainings. They are effective when designing a meeting from start to finish: from check-in to brainstorming to next steps. Bring flow to your sessions again! All these working methods take place in Powerpoint—which is safe and familiar for everyone. In the training I will teach you how to use all these tools and how to develop your own tools too.
INTERACTIVE VISUAL TOOLS
- Flow: By designing custom exercises in your agenda from check-in to brainstorming, you create flow in your meeting;
- Support: Working together in the document increases engagement and builds trust and support among the team;
- More concrete: Because they are visual templates, concepts, patterns and outcomes become much more concrete;
- Simple: Using customized Powerpoint templates in a program that even digibites can manage;
- Reporting: The work done in the meeting immediately becomes the report of the meeting.
What do you get?
The whole package is aimed at heling you to prepare, supervise and follow-up for multiple types of meetings. You will be provided all the tools, instruction and insight you need to develop your own visual working methods.
- Workshop (2 hours) in which we practice with the working methods and I show you how it works.
- one-on-one session (1 hour) to help you integrate what you have learned for your unique situation
- 20+ unique templates designed by a professional visual practitioner with workflows from which you can build your meeting
- 1 template that I customize for you
- Instructions on how to use these exercises
- Workbook explaining how to use these methods to lead a meeting and how to instruct participants to engage in the conversation or exercise
- Workbook explaining how to create your own visual templates and exercises
Costs: $335 USD (if you are living in the EU and have a VAT number: €300)
Simple, enlightening and nice way to work with! And the visual slides make it more fun to get started anyway, than one of those standard online meetings! Handy slides for immediate use, but also inspiration to create your own slides. #Recommended
The online visual collaboration workshop is also very suitable for educational professionals. Laura makes beautiful material that is very useful in my teaching and learning team meetings, for example for a check-in, evaluation or to discuss difficult situations. The combination of useful forms of work with supportive, beautiful design makes Laura’s offer so attractive.
In a morning session Laura showed us how you can use your favourite visual forms digitally during a video call. And that in PowerPoint, so easily accessible for everyone. I immediately went to work myself. I can now get to work with attractive forms of work at the digital meetings and workshops. Highly recommended, then!
Meet the instructor
Behind all this creativity is an organizational developer. My name is Laura Lagaaij and before I started my own business I worked as an organizational consultant and manager and got two master’s degrees in organizational development. My focus is on building a healthy organisation and adding value for the customer. I notice every day that drawing and visualizing by, for example, LEGO, can be put to good use in your professional life. It not only makes it more effective, but also a lot more fun.
I help organizations to visually display complex messages and I teach anyone who wants to express themselves with drawings and metaphors. Through my analytical thinking and my views on external developments, I know how to visualize the core of the story. I prefer to do that with a good dose of humor.